As a Software Engineer for Snoobi B.V. your task willl be to contribute and implement various software development projects within Snoobi B.V.
Snoobi is the original developer of Snoobi Analytics, a web analytics and lead generation solution.
Snoobi B.V. develops and sells Snoobi Analytics as well as Leads-Assist and other tools. As a Snoobi software engineer you will work together with engineers in other countries to further develop Snoobi to become the next generation internet behaviour analytics solution.
The headquarters of Snoobi and sales office is based in Amstelveen, close to Amsterdam.
The skills required are:
- A fullstack developer with a minimum of 3 years programming experience
- Experience with working in a SCRUM environment
- PHP5 ( Silex / Symfony2 framework )
- Solid knowledge of MySQL/CSS/Responsive Web GUI
- Linux RHEL / YUM / web server conf / installing modules etc.
- Ability to learn fast and to manage large codebase applications
- Experience with RESTfull api’s
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Knowledge of Amazon Webservices is a plus
A typical candidate would have the following profile:
- Stress resistant and showing initiative
- Is proactive in own actions and looks for opportunities, performs against deadlines
- Is Customer, Team and service-orientated
- Is systematically organized and completes detailed tasks.
- Has a good understanding of his/her profession and is able to apply this knowledge. Keeps up with latest developments
- Has excellent problem solving skills
- Makes an active contribution to a joint result (delivery deadlines) and to resolving problems or conflicts
- A varied job with a lot of independence
- Professional working environment in an international team
- The ability to contribute to next-generation online marketing tools on desktop and mobile
- Benefits according to skills, experience and proven deliverables
For more information, contact Charles Odinot during office hours on 020 345 6820. Or send your CV to solliciteren [.a.] snoobi.nl.
Acquisitie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.