3. Availability, server security and monitors
Snoobi constantly monitors the network of Snoobi applications and websites.
- We monitor errors, availability, network delays, system load and usage.
- We have mirrored critical databases, so that information cannot be lost if a failure arises before a subsequent backup.
- We back up our customer and account data (at least) every four hours.
- We regularly test the integrity of our backup procedures and recoverability.
- The Snoobi production environment is based on the fault-tolerant systems at Amazon Web Services (AWS Availability Zones and Load-balancing).
- Our technical staff are available 24 × 7 and are automatically alerted to errors and warnings in case of overload.
- Databases, cache servers and other parts of the production environment are only available through specific gateways that impose restrictions on which data can be accessed and by which staff member.
- We have automated systems to analyze suspicious network activity or denial-of-service attacks and, where possible, counteract them.
4. Security by the user / user level
- With Snoobi’s management of users, administrator and access control to specific reports and regular e-mail reports, the customer can independently manage the access to the data collected by Snoobi.
- There are two user levels: Administrator for all access and customization of Snoobi settings, and User for employees at the customer who have to use the metrics and reports in Snoobi.
- Snoobi also monitors the use of the Snoobi reports for suspicious activity. For example, if large amounts of data are exported from Snoobi, this can be noticed and the Administrator at the customer can be informed.
- With API or direct data access, all actions are logged and for suspicious unauthorized access the access is immediately stopped.
Snoobi regularly updates these security measures on the basis of the latest technical possibilities.
Snoobi users must report incidents via the e-mail address email@example.com or by telephone to +31 20 3456820.